Friday, October 30, 2015

Ranking the Elm Street Movies



My week long retrospective of the Elm Street franchise is just about finished. This final post includes my ranking of all the films, from top to bottom.

Here goes:

1. A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)

2. Wes Craven's New Nightmare (1994)

3. A Nightmare on Elm Street IV: The Dream Master (1988)

4. A Nightmare on Elm Street V: The Dream Child (1989)

5. A Nightmare on Elm Street III: Dream Warriors (1987)

6. A Nightmare on Elm Street II: Freddy's Revenge (1985)

7. Freddy vs. Jason (2003)

8. A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)

9. Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare (1991)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...