Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Projection Booth Remembers Rollerball (1975)



If you're a fan of the 1975 dystopian science fiction film Rollerball, you will want to check out the latest episode (210) of the podcast The Projection Booth.

Here's a snippet:


"In the future there will be no war. There will only be Rollerball.

Writer John Kenneth Muir joins us in our discussion of Norman Jewison's 1975 dystopian film, Rollerball wherein Jonathan E (James Caan) is a star in a game where individual achievement is a threat to the Corporate powers that be. We discuss the 2002 remake, and the two adult versions of the film(s).

We also talk to actress Ashlie Atkinson of the Gotham Girls about life as a present day roller girl."

I want to say it was a great pleasure to join the Projection Booth team for the show, and discuss a great movie of the disco decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...