Monday, January 05, 2015

The Cult-TV Faces of: Bigfoot and Yeti

1


Identified by Hugh: Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.

Identified by Hugh: Doctor Who: "The Web of Fear"

Identified by SGB: Scooby Doo, Where Are You?

Identified by Hugh: The Six Million Dollar Man: "The Secret of Bigfoot"

Identified by Hugh: Land of the Lost: "Abominable Man."

7

8

Identified by Hugh: Bigfoot and Wild Boy

10

Identified by Hugh: The Simpsons

Identified by Chris G: The X-Files: "Jose Chung's From Outer Space."

8 comments:

  1. 2. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
    3. Doctor Who
    5. Six Million Dollar Man
    6. Land of the Lost
    9. Bigfoot & Wildboy
    11. Simpsons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning, Hugh! And Happy 2015! You are right on the money, as always. Fantastic job on all your identifications, sir!

      Delete
  2. Chris G6:30 AM

    12. The X-Files - I think "Jose Chung's From Outer Space."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year, Chris! You are amazing...that was a really tough gallery image to identify, and you nailed it! Well done!

      Delete
  3. Hi John,

    Happy 2015 to you!

    One of my favorite subjects.

    4 SCOOBY-DOO WHERE ARE YOU

    SGB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi SGB! Happy New Year to you, my friend. Like you, I have such great fondness for the Bigfoot legend (as well as his TV Adventures...). Your identification is right on the money (as is usual, my friend!)

      All my best,
      John

      Delete
  4. Robert6:47 PM

    Could 10 possibly be The Legend of Boggy Creek??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robert6:50 PM

    ...And number 8 seems to say Jonny Quest to me. Maybe...?

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...