Monday, September 30, 2013

Television and Cinema Verities #88


["Nightmare at 20,000 Feet"] touches another universal in the human psyche, and that is the fear of flying. Buried somewhere in all of us when the going gets rough up there is: If God meant us to fly, we’d have wings. Why are we up here? We’re in the wrong part of the world. We should be on terra firma. That’s the only explanation I can come up with that makes that particular episode as popular as it is..."

- William Shatner discusses the endring popularity of his Twilight Zone segment, "Nightmare at 20,000 Feet."

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...