Monday, June 10, 2013

Welcome to Superman Week!


This week, Zack Snyder’s Man of Steel (2013) launches in theaters across America, and I’ll be celebrating that momentous event on the blog with…Superman Week! 

In particular, I’ll be remembering the feature films and TV series that, over the years, have spotlighted D.C.’s sturdy superhero.  I also should also add right now, Superman is my all-time favorite superhero.  

While keeping things flexible I plan for today to include essays, galleries, and reviews of the earliest TV version of Superman, The Adventures of Superman (1952 – 1957). 

Tuesday will be devoted to my reviews of the first five Superman feature films, spanning 1978 to 2006. 

Wednesday will be Toy and Collectible Day. 

And for Thursday and Friday, I’ll be remembering the other Man of Steel TV incarnations, namely Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (1993 – 1996) and one of my favorite TV interpretations of the material, Smallville (2001 – 2011).


Up, up and away…


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...