I checked my e-mail before bed last night, and saw that one more Top Ten list came in under the wire, so here's the really last one!  This catalog comes from reader Jackson Leverone.

Take it away, Jackson:

"I'm loving everyone's lists, and I wanted to play along.

My list leans more toward horror. If science fiction aims to explore the consequences of a plausible alternate reality, horror elements can make dire consequences more impactful.

1. A Clockwork Orange (1971)

2. 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)

3. The Game (1995) (Can it be SF? The plot hinges on a hypothetical technology or analytic process that can precisely predict the behavior of people. Is Nicholas a being in a deterministic universe, or is he completely manipulated by CRS?)

4.The Stepford Wives (1975)

5. Planet of the Apes (1968)

6. Possession (1981) (I find it similar to Invasion of the Body Snatchers, but with a different, more unsettling relevance)

7. Forbidden Planet (1956)

8. Jurassic Park (1993)

9. The Invisible Man (1933) (My favorite of the Universal horrors)

10. The Call of Cthulhu (2005) (My favorite Lovecraft adaptation. Much like HPL's writing, the antiquated aesthetic of this silent film is out of place today and impossible to take completely seriously. But it has all the right atmosphere, and is a great presentation of the author's highly influential work.)

Great list, Jackson, and some great choices here!  

Results of the tally to be posted at noon today!!!