Monday, May 06, 2013

Star Trek Week: 5/13 - 5/18/13



Celebrate the upcoming theatrical release of Star Trek: Into Darkness with me from May 13 to May 18, all next week.  

I'll be posting several times a day, each day, all about Gene Roddenberry's original creation.

Star Trek Week will feature episode and movie reviews, retro-toy flashbacks, art galleries, "pop art" and other tributes to this durable and beloved entertainment franchise.

Then on Tuesday the 21st, I'll post my review of the new film.

So Join me for Star Trek Week starting next Monday morning.  The Human Adventure is Just Beginning...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:02 PM

    Brilliant idea John, keep on Trekkin'.

    SGB

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...