Saturday, October 22, 2011

I'm on Untamed Dimensions, Tonight at 9:00 PM

I'll be the guest tonight on the second hour of Keith "Vyz" Hansen's Untamed Dimensions at 9:00 pm (EST) to discuss my new book, Horror Films of the 1990s, and other subjects related to the genre. 

You can tune in to the stream right here.

Long-time readers of the blog may also remember that Keith and I, a couple of years back, also did a four-part series on Chris Carter's Millennium -- a series which will be celebrating its 15th anniversary this coming Tuesday -- and you can listen to those episodes as well. 

Here are the links: episode 1, episode 2, episode 3, and episode 4.

Hope you'll tune to Untamed Dimensions tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:17 PM

    John,

    Entertaining discussion, I just finished listening to you on the radio interview. I wish it you could do it once a week.

    SGB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi SGB:

    That is so nice! Means a lot to me. I would love to do something like that once a week....

    best,
    John

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...