Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Sick Days-s-s-s-s-s


Hey everybody,

Sorry for the dearth of substantive posts this week (especially so early in the new year!) My three-year old son Joel and I returned from our holiday travels with ear infections, bronchitis, and fever. Yikes! We've each been to Urgent Care, and I can't hear a bloody thing out of my left ear.

We're both being medicated to the max, so hopefully we'll get better soon. (I better get well soon: I'm supposed to see Avatar this weekend!)

3 comments:

  1. I sincerely hope your son and you feel better soon. That sounds like a bloody awful combo to get through (that and weather a good portion of the country has been going through, as well). Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speedy recovery my friend...

    pete

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:45 AM

    One of my favorite films is "The Power" directed by Byron Haskin (1968) Why hasn't it been released on DVD yet? Did you see the pilot episode of the William Castle series "Ghost Story" (1973) that's included in the recent William Castle Film Collection box set? Pretty darn creepy. Especially the ending. It was written by Richard Matheson. Earth II has been released on DVD, part of the Warner Archive series, a print on demand thing. I read from one of your earlier posts that you were waiting for it.

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal: "Apologia"

Apologia By Ken Muir   I am a person of my age, of my time in history.    Born into an America that was on the verge of winning the greatest...