Friday, February 13, 2009

The House Between 3.2. "Addicted"

The second episode of The House Between's new season is now broadcasting!

You can check out "Addicted" at Google Video here. The link to Veoh is here. Again, if you use Veoh, I suggest you go the distance and download the entire episode instead of watching it on the site. The download preserves the original sound and video quality; otherwise the audio "warbles." Google has lousy video compression, but the sound quality is preserved. The episode is also showing on the series home page.

If you watch, comment here on how you like it!



Watch The House Between 3.2: "Addicted" View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...