Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ayyyyy!

I have no idea why or how, but I have managed to keep this trading card since 1976 -- when I was seven years old.

This trading card has survived my messy bedroom in the seventies, my move to Virginia for college in the late 1980s; and my move to North Carolina in the 1990s. I opened a box of my toys yesterday (with Joel) and found it there, all by its lonesome. I own no other Happy Days memorabilia or trading cards. Just this guy.

The Fonz still rules, I guess.


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:49 PM

    Oh. My. God.

    So awesome. So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:43 PM

    Amen. Now, all we need is for Fox to read your review and take the show out of its misery.

    Cheers, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:46 PM

    Ooops...my sincere apologies I meant to leave my last comment on your "Fringe" thread certainly not on the Fonze - I had a crush on him when I was 7!

    ReplyDelete

Enter The House Between picks up Hermes Creative Award (Platinum!) for 2024

Enter The House Between, our audio drama that finished airing its first season in October of 2023, picked up its second award yesterday!  T...