Thursday, July 10, 2008

Muir to appear on Sy Fy Radio

Hey everybody, good news here: I'm going to be a guest on Sy Fy Radio next Wednesday night, July 16th, 2008 to discuss my online series, The House Between with talk show host and Sy Fy guru (and editor-in-chief), Michael Hinman. You can listen in on the show by following this link. I'll post a reminder again next week as we get closer to the show.

And hey -- you know what I'm going to say, right? -- don't forget to keep voting for The House Between as the "best web production" in the 2008 Sy Fy Genre Awards. You can find the ballot by clicking on the Twlight Zone-style icon in the upper right hand side of the frame
here. You can vote every day through July 25, so get cracking! (And thanks...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...