Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy Holidays!



Dear friends,

I want to wish each and every one of you a happy and safe holiday vacation as 2007 slips into history. I'm off to start my holiday travels with Kathryn and Joel in tow. Be back blogging soon.


In the meantime, I hope Santa Claus is good to you. (Have you been naughty or nice?) If you should need a JKM blog fix, here's looking back at some of what occurred here in 2007. (Or you could just check out the archives; at right). Hopefully there will be lots of exciting news and events to report in 2008.

In Cult TV Flashbacks:

Angel: "Smile Time"
The Outer Limits: "The Architects of Fear"
Planet of the Apes: "Escape from Tomorrow"
Circle of Fear: "Death's Head"
The Evil Touch: "They"
The Twilight Zone: "Walking Distance"
Space: Above and Beyond
Veronica Mars (Third Season)
The Fantastic Journey: "Beyond the Mountain"
Kolchak: The Night Stalker: "Zombie"

Mystery Science Theater 3000: "Manos - The Hands of Fate"
Jason of Star Command
Beauty and the Beast: "Once Upon a Time in New York"


In Retro Toy Flashbacks:

Pulsar - The Ultimate Man of Adventure
Star Bird Avenger
Computer Perfection
MERLIN


In Cult Movie Reviews:

Journey to The Far Side of the Sun
2001: A Space Odyssey

and don't forget The House Between at
http://www.thehousebetween.com/ The new season of the online series starts January 25, 2008. Exciting times.

best wishes to one and all,

John K. Muir

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...