Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Muir Article in Filmfaxplus!

Hey readers! FilmfaxPlus continues its detailed coverage of the classic 1970s Saturday morning dinosaur adventure Land of the Lost this month! Ross Plesset did an inteview with stop-motion artists Gene Warren and Wah Chang, and I interviewed Mike Westmore, creator of the Sleestaks and Pakuni, and series production designer Herman Zimmerman. Both of these incredible talents moved on to Star Trek in the the last twenty years, but they still talk about Land of the Lost with great enthusiasm. The issue is on sale now, so check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...