Friday, May 04, 2007

The House Between Episode # 7 Preview ("Departed?") - and discussion board

One short week until the startling season finale of The House Between. (And only a few more weeks until the gang reunites to begin shooting Season Two...). The sneak preview this week is a brief one, since to give too much away would be to spoil the fun. Suffice it to say, there are surprises and shocks aplenty in "Departed?"

Meanwhile, if you can't get enough of The House Between, please check out the brand new series discussion board located here.This is a place for fans to get together and talk about various episodes, ask questions and so forth. I'm registered there too and will be joining the discussion as often as possible, and posting updates on the shooting. It's gonna be great, and I'm sure some of the cast and crew will be joining in as well.


Won't you join us?


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:50 AM

    You're getting pretty damn good at coming up with these promos.

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...